Totoka River Even though I know, I suppose I'll show all my cool and cold
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The light mist of rain falls onto his angelic coat, catching on the individual hairs like dew on grass. He’s been out in the open air long enough to be thoroughly damp and he doesn’t quite help his case when he languidly wades into the shallows of the Takota
River. He’s completely unaware of the stranger surely only a few meters off of him. He really should start paying more attention to his surroundings and stop being stuck in his own head. Something he obviously does a lot, especially when he’s stuck in prayer. 

For an example, right now. A prayer loosely flows from his lips as he stands in the shallows. His head bowed towards the water but obviously not very close to the surface. Bright blues half mast as he gazes aimlessly into the depths of the river. Seeing the occasional scaly fish shoot by. 

The one thing to shoot him from his reverent prayer is the splash of a frightened fish to his left. His auds swivel on his crown and his head moves to meet the sound head on. His eyes landing on another wolf and they brighten with lazy interest. He doesn’t say anything, just stares. One could find it rude, but the light smile that curled his pink lips upward would show that he probably means no ill intent.

Until finally the prayer on his lips ceases and he speaks to someone other than God for once. “Evening.” Is all that comes from his maw.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even though I know, I suppose I'll show all my cool and cold - by O’Mally - November 07, 2020, 08:58 PM