Firefly Glen Two Kids, You and Me
201 Posts
Ooc —
She knew that voice! 

Leta howled back in turn, and ran towards the direction his voice had come: brother!!!!!. She had heard him.

West!

(West Tyree, she heard him say in her head). 

Leta was thrilled to know he had come to visit, and thought to herself she ought to pay a visit to her family as well soon. But West could share the good news, first; her tail waved as she thought of all that had occurred while she had been here. Good things, except for Mira having gone missing... but, well, now she was found! And the Glen was theirs, and all seemed well except for the Saints, but Leta had not seen hide nor hair of them in recent days (or heard stories of them either). 

Soon she saw him, and Leta hollered with glee: West!!!!!! West!!!! Oh, hi!!!! while she ran, not stopping to accomodate for his proximity as she flung herself at him with outstretched arms and a tail that could beat the dust off of any rug with the way that it swept left and right in cutting arcs that could not be stopped in the moment. Nipping and yipping and whining excitedly for their reunion (not at all unlike a dog whom had not seen their favorite companion when they returned home), Leta had yet to withdraw from her merciless onslaught of love and affection.
Messages In This Thread
Two Kids, You and Me - by West Tyree - November 02, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by Leta - November 10, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by West Tyree - November 12, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by Leta - December 04, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:17 PM