Hideaway Strath Whims of Fate or was that strings?
261 Posts
Ooc —
/ooc I'm long time RPer first time noob on dice. Since I got a darn arse lucky first roll I'm going to flow with it let me know if I got something wrong or I'm crossing lines here,

Whrist knew from the way the wolf had originally stalked up and the intent that had been plain in the others body's language at first that asking for a spar was probably very stupid on her part, this one had wanted a fight and she had just said sure let me throw myself at you on a platter with gravy on the side because I asked for it.
However she hated animosity and she had also wanted to gage this bruteish white witch from the get go. Oh how she despited the sickeningly clean white coats others gloated about. How pretty it would look spattered with red.

Her white blue eyes narrowed as her invitation was met with nothing but silence, she watched very carefully as the brute of a female moved past her feigning a drink. Something was off and she caught the smirk, adding these things together Whrist was not surprised by the ‘suprise’ attack. Though that alone did not save her, the other wolf was bigger and had more range, but She was wilier and more agile. She attempted to leap sideways as soon as she saw the shift of the white wolfs feet in the loose dirt below them, in an instant she felt the teeth dig into her thickly pelted hip, Whrist allowed herself to not only be shoved but she went with it lowering her front end.

The black wraith was not falling though, she still fully had her balance and the white legs that came up in a blatant attempt to pin her, was just the opening she needed. The flesh of her hip still held by the wolf, though not wholy the meaty part of her hip, since she had almost expected the attack, her own flesh wasn’t going to be easily torn free either.

Whrist lowered her front end almost in a crouch, ducked her head under the legs and then with with wide open jaws snapped her teeth upward onto the exposed underside of the white throat so the pair of them almost looked like a ying yang, though her hold upon the white wolf wolf would be unrelenting as the pair would continue to tumble with the laws of momentum unable to be stopped
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 07, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 11, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 11, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 11, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 11, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 12, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 12, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 16, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 16, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 16, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 16, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 16, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 16, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 16, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 16, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 16, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by RIP Fury - November 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Whims of Fate or was that strings? - by Whrist - November 17, 2020, 04:01 PM