Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Arielle didn't much like this place either, although she was happy to have her mother and sister back with them. Before, she hadn't been sure she would ever see them again, and it had been a very sad time. So, as she had been clingy with papa when it was just the two of them, she was also now just as clingy with Lilitu and mama. She was never very far away from either and when she heard her sister call out to her, she happily crashed through the grass to find her.

When she saw what Lilitu was playing with, she scrunched up her face. Ewww, a spider, she whined. Don't play with it; it might bite you and make you sick. She wasn't aware that not all spiders would hurt you like that, but even if she was, she probably wouldn't risk it.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Lilitu - November 18, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Arielle - November 20, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Lilitu - November 22, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Arielle - November 28, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I don't wanna end up like Sonny Bobo. - by Lilitu - December 05, 2020, 09:49 AM