Blacktail Deer Plateau Your skin makes me cry
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Sorry for skipping, gonna keep this going (and avoid the activity checker nyeehh) --

Her husband was quiet. Ibis accepted this and nosed lightly across his shoulder, a small but loving gesture, before turning her attention back to Wraen and the two girls. It was not surprising to her that Lilitu was so enthralled by the idea and that Arielle remained quiet, perhaps skeptical; it would be a good change from the plateau, Ibis reasoned. It would take some discussion before the little family was on the same page though - she did not want them to rush in to anything - and so when Wraen confirmed there was no rush, Ibis felt a little better.

She looked to Lilitu with a smile. Come away, Liiltu. It is almost time for breakfast. We can talk about this together later, okay?

Ibis did not want to snuff out that lively fire in her daughter. She wanted to accept right off the bat, but she knew that would be unfair. A conversation would happen and a decision would be made. With a smile shared with Wraen, Ibis intones, We will discuss it and get back to you... Either through a howl, or, who knows maybe we will meet you closer to home. It is nice to see you again Wraen. Her tail wags. Would you like to join us for a bite to eat? The offer is light; Ibis will not be offended if Wraen refuses or departs from the family's company.
Messages In This Thread
Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - November 25, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - November 26, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Lilitu - November 27, 2020, 07:46 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Arielle - November 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Akavir - November 29, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - December 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Lilitu - December 05, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Arielle - December 13, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2020, 05:30 PM