Noctisardor Bypass Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She said more quietly, Please tell her for me. Ibis and Arbiter hadn't exactly gotten along, and if they were that far apart (she had a vague idea of where the pack was, maybe??) then she wasn't going to travel that far either. She had a pack to run, even if things hadn't gone the way Arbiter had wished.

Maia had trailed off, and Arbiter wasn't sure what to say either. It wasn't like this was something she was good at talking about. Her ears tipped back a little. I know it isn't news any of us wanted to hear. That was about all she could think of to say. It had been long enough that it wasn't like she had much familiarity with Maia any more. That was a lifetime ago.

She wasn't good at any of this sort of thing. As her own inner demons might point out.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 02, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 23, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - January 05, 2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 17, 2021, 07:33 PM