Falls of the Hinterlands Hope that they don't think I'll forget about them
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
no, that name doesn't sound familiar, wintersbane replies after a moment of quiet contemplation; though it was true he hadn't spent a lot of time making friends. rather the opposite, he was hellbent on making enemies of rusalka when he tried and very briefly succeeded in overthrowing it. not really my 'own', more of a collaborative effort — wintersbane admits with a lofty shrug of his shoulders. he offers her a soft smile, glad that he was able to help her in some way.

she goes on to speak about the pack she runs with, a clan calling themselves 'saints of the dying light' which, to him, sounds like an unnecessary mouthful. i'm glad, wintersbane chimes in, sincerely. and i hope they stay good to you.

the attention shifts back to his and he offers a soft hum. stormbound and stavanger bay, if all goes well. he gestures idly in the bay's direction, still plenty far from the falls with its cool mists and terrain that looks like it should be evergreen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope that they don't think I'll forget about them - by RIP Wintersbane - January 01, 2021, 08:22 AM