Noctisardor Bypass Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
In a way it was good that now the rest of his family knew. It was a sense of finality in a way -- that those who should know now knew. It wasn't like Arbiter had tried to hide it or anything, but she hadn't known where to find them. It had been months, after all. Would she ever see any of them again after this? She wasn't sure. Either way, what Maia said wasn't offensive -- at least to Arbiter. I wish it had been longer. Which was true. The children she had this year were supposed to be his -- as were next year's. 

There was a moment more of silence before she spoke again, Was there more news besides where you've settled now? I'm not sure Redhawk Caldera is a place I've ever been. She really hadn't wandered that far into Great Bear Wilderness, not that she really had a map onhand. What she knew was it wasn't anywhere around here. Either way, Arbiter had done a pretty good job interrupting Maia's plans, so she wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything missed.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 02, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 23, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - January 05, 2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 17, 2021, 07:33 PM