Northstar Vale can't no preacher man save my soul
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue nodded. She had spent very little time in the territories east of the Sunspires, and the Bypass was unfamiliar to her. 

Those Ursus wolves sounded like bad news, though. The way Jomyo spoke of them, they could possibly even be Diaspora, under a different moniker. Rue would absolutely steer clear. 

"Thanks for the heads up. I feel sorry for those Easthollow wolves, sharing the valley with that kind of neighbor." Ruenna had been that kind of neighbor before, to her eternal shame. The only blessing was that Diaspora seemed to have been a somewhat ephemeral pack, so Ruenna's past association would likely hold less and less meaning as time erased what little of the legacy still lingered. 

"My next move-- a very slow move, I'm afraid-- will be toward that canyon. That witch stuff has me curious." Rue's back pain and limp were a significant hindrance to her progress, not to mention a huge frustration to the former scout. 

"You're welcome to join me, if you can handle the pace," she joked. She had every expectation that Jomyo would turn her down, but the offer stood.
Messages In This Thread
can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - November 25, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - November 30, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 01, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 05, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 18, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - January 27, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:20 PM