Blackfoot Forest laus veneris
Leto
I am adding a brief conclusion onto this thread so that it can be archived instead of deadified. Not sure if you're still here Huntfire, but if you want to continue it instead, PM me and we can resurrect it.

Leto stiffened at the insubordinate wolf's sarcastic words, and a thrill of anger rocketed through her. Quick on its heels was a wash of something very much like shame, for she'd hoped against hope that her heritage would become a non-issue here, yet this stranger was throwing it back in her face. Outwardly, Leto could not show the hurt that the other female's words had caused. Instead, she lifted her lips to bear her teeth in a snarl, and stood as tall and formidable as her half-coy frame would allow. "You listen here, you sniveling waste of pack resources," came her acidic words, "if you can't accept that a half-coyote bitch is higher than you on the totem pole, then you need to get the hell out of here. There's no room in this pack for your stupid bias. If we can't cooperate as a pack, none of us will last the winter, and I won't let that happen all because your mother never taught you any manners."

"If I hear you're spreading poison words about me in this pack, I'll find you and we'll be having a chat." These were all the words that Leto had to say, and she felt her message had been clear. Either this dark wolf would keep her mouth shut and her issues with Leto's species to herself, or Leto would ensure that the stranger wouldn't have to submit to any of them any more--she'd be out of the pack. In the grip of the coming winter, Leto would bet this idiot would give anything not to be freezing to death in the snow, even if it meant submitting to a halfblood. With a snort of dark amusement at the thought, Leto turned away from the other wolf and sauntered away, her thread issued and the warning duly given. The femme would be a fool to continue to voice her prejudiced opinions, but time would tell.
Messages In This Thread
laus veneris - by Leto - September 24, 2013, 05:42 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Ylvex - September 30, 2013, 02:48 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Leto - September 30, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Ylvex - October 03, 2013, 03:56 PM
RE: laus veneris - by Leto - November 17, 2013, 02:10 PM