Firefly Glen but if we go, we go together
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Antares answered first in a slow nod. It didn't sound like much--to simply say they'd figure it out as they went, but he was able to take his solace in this. He knew how true it was going to ring in the days and week to come. Any little bit was something and as she said, at least they did not have to face it all entirely alone. It's something, at least. he agreed, despite the distant look in his eye.

When she carried the subject towards other matters, ones more relevant to a greater picture abroad, he was quick on his feet after them (hungry for distraction, and keen to direct away from himself as ever). We do have good support, he added sincerely, but he was caught up on the span of her distance, and the sheer lack of news on his brother for an instant. Never once do I doubt that, he sighed. Here, tucked beneath the foot of the Spear, and with the Caldera just across the way. In many directions, they were quite secure.. and yet..

Determined, he would take the chance to make mention of something else, too. It could very well be of use to her, somehow. I tried to visit Kaistleoki recently and search out their way, but no luck. Seemed like the entire pack either moved on or vanished, too. I couldn't find any trace of them, Antares said, vaguely worried that it was a reoccurring notion of disappearing wolves lately. Was the winter really being that bad to them? A young wolf of theirs named Ravaryn ended up finding the Glen's borders in the snowstorm, lost from her family. I was intending to reunite them, but.. no luck. And maybe, between Keyni and the rest of them looking out for her just enough, it was better than nothing if harm had come to the riverside pack somehow..
Messages In This Thread
but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - January 28, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 02, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 04, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 04, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 05, 2021, 01:13 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 08, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 08, 2021, 09:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 15, 2021, 02:30 PM