Firefly Glen I know a boat you can get on
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Antares had no inkling to the depths of Bronco's side of it. Not entirely. He was kept busy enough trying to figure this much out, one step at a time now that he was learning what it was going to take from him. And so it would seem, the answer was much. I appreciate it, he replied quietly, and dipped his nose in thanks when words felt like they lacked so badly. I know I have to figure out what I even need, first. It's all been.. so much, so fast, he sighed. That was proving to be such a hurdle when there was such a terrible void in his life. But, going forward, knowing who was left.. who was willing to still stand by him, maybe it would grant him a greater certainty; he was handling it day by day.

Same.. goes for you, he offered back carefully because he wanted him to know that he was important to him, despite how he seemed, surely. How is everything? I only heard the abbreviated version of what happened, he said beneath an unwavering look at the Blackthorn's expression. And then everything went to blizzards and shit here, so I never got to come check in after I got wind of your.. encounter, he gestured a bit, a bit sorry for it originally but knowing that Bronco would understand. He suspected he had faced some hell of a fight if this was how it had left him, so naturally he was curious about more...
Messages In This Thread
I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 05:20 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 24, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 24, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 10:19 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 27, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 09, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - February 15, 2021, 01:24 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 15, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - February 16, 2021, 01:08 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2021, 05:09 PM