Firefly Glen I know a boat you can get on
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
A lot, indeed. He couldn't help that his ears fell back a bit as the story thickened, adding on a new level of bad that no one needed. His expression crinkled a bit as he digested what he heard, though he was grateful for an upfront explanation of this much detail, from cougar to bear to all else in-between. Antares sighed, thinking this really had been hell lately, and it was not an isolated incident in the Glen.

What sort of bad luck had fallen onto the wilderness lately? Awful. I knew it was bad, but.. he scoffed when there was no point trying to find the words for that. It was just appalling to him how it was so many things all at once. Then, to the apology he just sort of scowled for a moment. Don't be. You had enough to deal with, even before it went down here too, his voice was tired, but Antares meant it; the poor timing of everything was a sore enough spot for him even without Bronco feeling bad for it as well. None of them had been in the right place at the right time for all sorts of reasons..

I'm just glad.. that out of everything ugly lately, he sighed, navy eyes shut because he trusted the Blackthorn enough to not completely blindside him for a second or two. .. that at least you're not on the long list of dead, too. He searched Bronco's expression then but kept it quick before looking away, and feeling a little like moving before his feet got any itchier. That cougar could have easily done it, or even that bear, or something else completely unforeseen. This was all making him exceptionally aware of how fragile life, and its bonds, felt.
Messages In This Thread
I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 05:20 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 24, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 24, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 10:19 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 27, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 09, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - February 15, 2021, 01:24 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 15, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - February 16, 2021, 01:08 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2021, 05:09 PM