Broken Antler Fen My eclipsed sun
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The last thing Ibis had wanted was to cause upset to her daughter, although her mind was elsewhere as she dug and gathered, so when Lilitu's questions and comments touched upon the mother's ears she almost did not hear them. She did not have time to banter with Lilitu and distracted as she was, Ibis presumed her daughter's side of the conversation was just that: snappy teenage opinions with more barb than necessary.

Lilitu please Ibis started to counter her, exasperated, furiously distracted; but then she saw the look of worry on her face, the tremble of concern in her voice, and softened. We have to move quickly, you'll need to stay close to me, okay? There was the fear that something might happen if they plunge in to the dark together, true, but they would be together. Not knowing what to expect of the mountain was an issue of its own and Ibis could use all the help she could muster.

Wraen voiced her own agreement. Evidently her beau, Arcturus, had left swiftly to do the same. I will gather my things on the north end of the fen, so if you see her on the way please tell her. Ibis meant Bridget; she tucked the last of her spare herbs atop the pile and looked to Lilitu next. We will leave soon. Here, take some of these — I will carry the rest.

And so she hastily divided the pile in half, then grabbed the bulk of herbs in her teeth — nodding to Wraen as soon as she was prepared to move, and led the way north.
Messages In This Thread
My eclipsed sun - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Lilitu - February 18, 2021, 07:13 AM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Wraen - February 18, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 18, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Lilitu - February 18, 2021, 06:32 PM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Wraen - February 19, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 19, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Lilitu - February 23, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: My eclipsed sun - by Wraen - February 26, 2021, 03:08 PM