Haunted Wood Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
Kane didn't have a clue about what kind of impact Moonspear may have had on others during his stay, and subsequent disappearance, but it had nothing to do with him. The question Maia posed told him an inkling on what others thought of Moonspear. While he had no personal opinion on the matter, he remained confused about it. "I suppose you could say.. intense, yes, from an outwardly point of view. I was never there long enough to really understand the complete inner workings of the pack. During my stay, I would hardly say it was intense, but I'm used to an intense lifestyle." Kane shrugged, remaining indifferent to what others thought of it. To put it simply, the man wanted to move away from an intense lifestyle and live something more simply - even if he was still tasked with defending the pack and taking down hostiles. Having such things on a constant basis did things to a man's mind. 

Maia offered him to come with her and stay, and Kane smiled. "I would like that." he said. Inwardly, Kane chuckled at Maia's awkwardness and understood that her role of a higher rank was possibly new and was currently adjusting. Kane didn't mind, nor judge, as he imagined that there may have been others along side of her. Kane stood up and shook his coat, realizing how long he had been sitting in the same position. Whatever size she saw of him now, Maia would see more as he stretched. Kane wasn't too much taller than her, but he boasted more bulk and his combat experience showed with the scars scattered about. They weren't gruesome or massive in any way, but it was enough that they were visible. His left shoulder, rear legs, and neckline had some sort of mark on it. 

"I take it your pack isn't far? I picked up the scent of one similar to the one you carry nearby before coming here."
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Kane Ardelean - March 05, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 05, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Kane Ardelean - March 29, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:10 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - April 26, 2021, 10:21 PM