Stavanger Bay before i know it, one day...
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Switching his ears around, he sought cues for a good heading--a promising lead, any trickle of distraction, that he could turn into. Instead, what came most easily to him was to feel out of place here, an alpine wolf, one keen to the woods. The seaside was so unfamiliar still. Not terribly so, but he could feel his contrast loudly enough. Part of it he did want to blame on freshly awakening, after all. When was the last time he had slept like that? He couldn't answer that either.

Tsking to himself, he started to stride out after giving his furs a thorough shake. He paused soon after starting, though, to find another wolf seemingly tracing the shoreline. For a beat, he only watched, weighing his options; perhaps they came from a nearby seaside establishment, or hunted here. The nearest he knew was the island, but he also did not know exactly how close he was to their like either. It could very well be another traveler, too. So, until he could find out a bit more of the agouti's bearing, he would try to appear unassuming. He drifted closer towards an intercepting path with a long walk, and posture hung low despite the sharp look.
Messages In This Thread
before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 12, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 13, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 14, 2021, 05:14 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 19, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 11:01 PM