Noctisardor Bypass and loved by lightning
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
she offers mahler a smile as he enters the den, unsure if he could see it in the shadows that claim the quiet of the birthing den; so praimfaya gives a few quick taps of her tail against the earth to express her joy at seeing him. a feeling of unyielding affection and gratefulness swelling beneath her breast as she thinks she is glad that she is not doing this alone and that she has him for advice.

even if it meant admitting the darkest feelings brewing like a distant storm within her coupling with the fear that those feelings make her a terrible mother.

he assures her that it doesn't make her a monster, that her feelings are valid, that she has rivenwood to lean on, and that they will grow quickly. she takes as much comfort from the soft tide of relief that washes over her as she can but it is short-lived as skepticism creeps back in, forcing it to recede. praimfaya lets out a small sigh.

maybe i'll feel better if i could get out and patrol once and a while. it's being detained that really digs beneath her skin. when do you think that'll be possible? for them to be left with a sitter for a few hours while i patrol? knowing ...next to nothing about development of cubs, praimfaya feels like she's just fumbling her way through it all at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 23, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 24, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 25, 2021, 08:34 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 27, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 29, 2021, 05:55 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 29, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 30, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - June 01, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2021, 05:37 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - June 13, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - July 30, 2021, 08:17 AM