Duskfire Glacier To the edge of the universe and back.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
a soft smile warms wintersbane's scarred visage as lane repeats it. it comes as some surprise, if only because he'd been distracted by their rambunctious daughter. a soft noise of affections brews in his chest and rumbles its way up his throat at his daughter as she presses her face against his forelimb. my mother called the language tundrian, winterbane rasps, falling into the familiar — if not nostalgic — ease of speaking about his heritage. it makes him miss the nightingale queen that gave birth to him with a fierce longing that flares every now and then. it is not as strong as it had been when he was younger, but it persists nevertheless.

she hailed from a place called enok tundra. i spent some time there in my youth. led for a little bit. wintersbane recalls with quiet fondness. it was good to connect with my mother's people. they are a harsh people, born from hardy wilderness. enok tundra is a lot like the glacier which is why i chose it. a land of ice and snow and stone with towering fjords of whose view is ...spectacular. but wintersbane feels that he can't even do it justice.

he then turns his attention to wayfarer — as she is the nearest — and brushes his muzzle lightly over her back, gently ( afraid to hurt her for he feels like a titan compared to them ), curious to see how she'd react.
Messages In This Thread
To the edge of the universe and back. - by Wayfarer - June 26, 2021, 09:22 AM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Veteran - June 27, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Lane - June 27, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 01, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Veteran - July 06, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Lane - July 06, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Lane - August 01, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Wayfarer - August 07, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Veteran - August 10, 2021, 11:27 AM