Redhawk Caldera constantly flowing
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Just as she had expected, she found Aliana watching over the border. She might normally have found Towhee posted in this exact spot, but the Redhawk Sovereign had been laid up for a few days, fighting to recover from what appeared to Ruenna to be a mysterious bout of fatigue. 

Aliana had stepped up to cover Towhee's watch, for which Ruenna was very grateful. 

"Hello, Aliana." After a slight pause, and she noted, "The Caldera no longer has a Regent. Towhee and I are both Sovereigns, now." It was very recent news, but with Towhee out of commission, it was up to Ruenna to spread the word she supposed. 

Ruenna smiled, delivering the news. She didn't mean to be prideful, but stars, she was proud! And she did not intend to hoard success for herself; she intended to turn and offer a hand those in line behind her. 

"I thought the ranks could also use a new tradesman," Ruenna continued. "I wondered if you would be interested in serving as a mercenary in an official capacity. You have been a diligent guardian of our border, and I can't think of anyone who more deserves a promotion." Ruenna wagged her tail. The role of Sovereign had come with a great many responsibilities, and this was one of the few pleasant ones.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
constantly flowing - by Ruenna - August 24, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - August 26, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - September 06, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - September 11, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - September 11, 2021, 01:05 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - September 16, 2021, 04:11 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - October 07, 2021, 11:56 AM