Stavanger Bay Sing me a siren song
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle backed up from her position against his chest and stared at him as he threw a fit like a child. Good gods she had married a child, she shook her head. He was not a child, but at the moment he was sure acting like a spoiled, coddled one. She supposed it was partially her fault for always giving in to him, but that ended now. He was being ridiculous. Blue eyes flashed and she growled not happily this time, but in irritation. Ragnar Loðbrók stop being insufferable right this instant. I did not say you were not a good leader, I did not say you deserved to be unsurped and I surely to the gods do not think this other male should lead us. You husband are being snide, and snarky and it is not deserved. I was merely pointing out that I am humble and hold humility yet I lead. I was not stating that because you are not humble that you deserve nothing less than death. What has gotten into you! Sometimes I swear my husband that you pick fights with me just for the grand hell of it. I was in a good mood for once in a long while and you have ruined it congratulations Ragnar, you've managed to upset me yet again, by taking something that i said completely out of context. No one knows how to lead Stavanger Bay better than you and no one deserves to lead it more than you and I cannot believe that you of all wolves would think that i would feel this way. Your subordinates worship the goddamned ground that you walk on yet you disrespect them like this by saying they want you out of your position. It is foolish and you are acting sulky.

She shook her head and continued backing up, she hung her head and looked down at the ground, fighting the rush of emotions he had managed to uncover yet again. She wanted to scream and cry, but she just bit her lip and stared at the ground. Tired of constantly being on the receiving end of his anger when it wasn't even her fault. He seemed to take his issues out on her all the time, never once had she heard him take any of his irritation out on anyone but herself. She took a deep breath and lifted blue eyes flashing fire at him and she turned and simply began to walk away. If he wanted her he could chase her she was done. No Ragnar you would not have made me queen if you thought I couldn't lead, or perhaps you made me queen so you could take your frustration out on me as you so often do. I am done being berated for something you misinterpretated Ragnar Loðbrók. If you want me you know where to find me husband. And just like that she continued on hoping that he would come after her and apologize while at the same time seething in abject anger and frustration at her husband. Gods why did she have to love such a stubborn and insufferable man!
Messages In This Thread
Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 15, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 16, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 18, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 18, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 20, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 21, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 21, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 22, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 08:56 AM