Bramblepoint 'cause I am the [m]aster of maintaining my disguise
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik didn't often leave the mountains these days. There was always much to do, and he took his duties seriously. But the changes in Mereo—the new wolves who were not soldiers had filled him with confusion. And now he wandered far from the mountains to get a break. He wanted to be truly alone like he had been before he found the imperator.

The auxillary was drawn to the forest by a scent he didn't think he knew. But he could not keep from tracking it; it spoke to him, filled him with a familiar heat. It was relentless once it grasped a hold of his mind and body, and he was helpless against it.

He soon found the scent belonged to a woman, a beautiful woman. The ice he had worked so hard to build over the last few months was suddenly gone. His heart raced and his gaze traveled along her form appreciatively. 

Kallik closed the distance between them because he could not stop himself. If she allowed the touch, he would push his muzzle into the fur of her scruff, inhaling and gently nipping—testing the waters.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause I am the [m]aster of maintaining my disguise - by Kallik - January 02, 2022, 05:22 PM