Bramblepoint 'cause I am the [m]aster of maintaining my disguise
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
uhh, so I'm dumb and forgot that males had to be 22 months now, and Kallik is like 2 months shy of that. SO I'm not sure how you want to proceed. I'm down for absolutely anything. I'm not sure what your plans are but if you plan to have other dads, then they can just think they are partially kallik's even though they aren't. Just lmk <3 I'm super sorry

She didn't push him away, in fact, she turned to run her nose through his own fur. The touch heated his skin. Every one of her movements only put more of her scent in the air, clouding his judgment and stealing his attention. 

They knew nothing of each other but in this moment, he was possessive. He quickly determined that they were too exposed; anyone walking by would see them. Any other males could interfere. 

He nudged her to move to a large thicket  within sight. It wouldn't keep them completely hidden, but it would be good enough. He would attempt to playfully nip at her thigh as they moved. But also he wanted her to go inside first so he could block the entrance—not to keep her there, because he would let her go if she changed her mind. But he wanted to ensure no one else could find her while they were together.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause I am the [m]aster of maintaining my disguise - by Kallik - January 02, 2022, 06:57 PM