Stavanger Bay Sing me a siren song
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She shook her head at his smirk, gods sometimes she hated those things. She just wanted to rip his face off at times. She had a ready retort, when he caused her pause. She had not forgotten this wasn't his first language, but she had forgotten how things could be misinterpreted. I was not agreeing with him Ragnar I am not cruel, or heartless or mean I would not hurt you so with words like that. It was a rhetorical question, just to prove a point. She shook her head again and continued turning away.

Thistle listened to him, all the while seething with anger and hurt and every dratted emotion the man made her feel. How could one man incite such things in her it was unreal really. I already know that. was her scathing reply and it was all she felt was needed at the moment. He was the one that had said if she and his subordinates wanted rid of him to step up, as if they thought cruel things about him behind his back.

Thistle swung around so quickly she stumbled. Narrowed blue eyes with a snarl on her maw. Lied? Hidden things? You are paranoid Ragnar Paranoid. When have I ever lied to you? I have never been anything, but honest with you. And what do I hide from you? My own feelings? They are my own Ragnar they belong to no one I do not have to share them if I do not wish too. And this is not the first time you have gotten angry with me, because you were originally angry at someone else!" Thistle didn't really want to part with him on such terms either, but he had opened the door to the flood gates and he felt her hellish wrath. There was more she could have said, she supposed, but instead she just choked back her words, and turned around again to hide the anger and the hurt, that lit up her blue eyes and threatened to spill over in the form of her own salty water. She was tired of always fighting with him, for a brief moment she wished she was more like Nerian and kept her mouth shut and her head down. She quickly dispelled that thought, but it was there. Maybe if she was he'd like her more and wouldn't pick a fight all the time. Granted she picked her own fair few.

[Image: tumblr_n3kam0uyqy1sxljiyo4_r1_250.gif] Thistle be like why we always fight!
Messages In This Thread
Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 15, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 16, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 18, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 18, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 20, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 21, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 21, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 22, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 08:56 AM