Blackwater Islands i trace an altar in my god's name
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the keeper had returned to the islands of the druids.

the listener weaved through the forest with a deceptively languid stride; for all her easy grace, the prophet was little more than a flash of a shadow at the corner of one's vision as she passed through the misty woodland. above, her feathered companion flitted through the trees.

when the journey-hardened figure of the keeper bloomed into her vision through the fog, the listener felt peace. only for a moment. a fleeting, bittersweet moment.

the dappled raven swept down between the wolves as the distance closed between them, and cawed once. the listener strode forward, and the bird fluttered and hopped until it had settled between her shoulder blades. blood welled under the harsh grip, but she paid it no mind.

keeper. what did you find while you were away?
Messages In This Thread
i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 09, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 11, 2022, 06:48 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:26 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 07:06 PM