Redsand Canyon All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Luck was on her side; she would not have to wait long before her husband appeared. She greeted him with a smile. His voice sounded a little concerned, probably because Ruenna did not often seek him out during the day. There was not usually any need, when they saw each other each evening. 

"Yes, I am. I'm just.. thoughtful, I suppose. I wondered if you had a minute. Towhee called at the border this morning, and I wanted to tell you about our conversation." 

Once Germanicus bid her continue, she would do so. 

"She's not fitting into Moonglow, and I asked her if she might consider joining us here. She will be back soon to discuss this further with you."

Because she could not help but offer advice, she added, "..I think that she has much to offer Mereo, but she is not like the other soldiers you have recruited. She's not green-- she's already a warrior and a guardian, and she's a master of her trades."

Ruenna wanted Towhee here very much, but that outcome would depend heavily on whether Germanicus was prepared to make an offer that would be attractive to her.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square - by Ruenna - January 27, 2022, 11:47 AM