Redsand Canyon If you don't learn it young, it's hard to get the trick of it later.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
"Thank you," Ruenna spoke. Her gratitude fell like small repayment for the effort that would be required of Aquene, and if any part of this regimen was to thank for a positive outcome for Ruenna's future family, then there was no way that Ruenna would ever be able to repay Aquene back in equal measure. Of course, that would not stop her from trying. 

Aquene went on to describe a plan for therapy and pain management that was not alike what the Vitales had completed with her in the year after the accident. Ruenna simply listened, overwhelmed by the gratitude she felt for Aquene. In regards to Qiao, she gave this advice: 

"Qiao is certainly reporting to the Pharaoh of Akashingo, but I do not think that her desire to help is artificial. You are welcome to discuss the treatment of my disability with her. Akashingo is already aware of my limitations." 

If such a discussion posed an opportunity to forge a connection where none exited previously, far be in for Rue to stand in the way of that. 

"I already have a hydrotherapy routine, but since I am unable to swim in the winter, the stiffness becomes much worse as the cold months progress. Anything you could suggest would be appreciated, as long as it keeps me clear-headed." Ruenna had fallen prey to false hope before, after discovering that a "miracle pain relief treatment" left her foggy and sluggish.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread