Redsand Canyon You float like a feather
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
poor aquene :(
And nw! I don't care about post length <3

The presumably hidden feelings in her words made the auxillary able to take a deeper breath. The knot loosened a little. Whatever she thought about the situation didn't seem to affect how the healer felt about him. Again, he wished for some privacy so that he could be more open about what he was thinking and feeling, but it would be a level of vulnerability he wasn't comfortable showing the imperator. Kallik trusted him of course, but that didn't mean he felt comfortable being soft in front of his commander.

She explained again, and this time the fog in his brain had cleared some, so he was able to truly commit it to memory. 

Then she was looking him over, and he could tell she was worried. He might have brushed his nose along her cheek again if they were alone. But they weren't. I am okay, he promised her, his tone more gentle than what was normal for him, despite how hard he was trying to keep his feelings for the healer a secret from Germanicus. He would know soon, but now was not the time. I just have the one wound. The rest are just bruises. His teeth still ached from the hard upper cut the other soldier had dealt him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 06, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 06, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 08, 2022, 02:07 PM