Redsand Canyon I wish I was special
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
A hint of exasperation appeared as, similar to when she treated him before he left, he refused to enter the space, instead grumbling and not taking her advice for pain treatment. She could not begin to fathom what he was trying to accomplish. Was his pride or ego so fragile as to not make things easier on himself? She did not know, and once again she did not have the time to question it. “Okay then.” She grumbled back as she moved about. Since Kallik had taken the seeds and Glaukos had opted not to, she would start with Glaukos. It would give the medication more time to kick in with Kallik’s system which would hopefully ease the painful process.

She made her way over to Glaukos with supplies. She started to clean out the wound on his shoulder, and would mind to his face after. There were higher risks of a blood infection via the shoulder due to the tangling of blood vessels that existed there. It was while cleaning she noted the fever. She made sure to clean it thoroughly, the hints of infection just as she had seen on Kallik’s chest lingering as she scraped them away. She had to apply pressure with the pad of her paw to the wound to ensure no puss lingered underneath the fur or under the surface to make sure she got it all. Debridement was not a pleasant experience, and perhaps after this he might be more open to her helpful suggestion as someone who had treated multiple patients before. It took time, but she stepped back, returning to her stores to find the sweet pineapple-scented weed that grew in arid and resilient climates. It smelled sweet but it tasted much worse; either way, pineapple weed would help with the fever.

“Eat this. You’re burning up and it will help control the fever.” She stated, being very careful to explain what she did throughout the process just as she had been trained to do. “Did you clean your wounds while making your way back?” It was a general question to both, in case a host of bacterium from the cat that had done this to them had lingered. It would need to be afforded more protection and care.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I was special - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Myrmidon - February 09, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Germanicus - February 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Aquene - February 09, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Myrmidon - February 09, 2022, 04:38 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Aquene - February 09, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 05:50 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Myrmidon - February 09, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Aquene - February 09, 2022, 06:45 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Tamar - February 10, 2022, 10:33 PM