Little Goat Mountain princess peach, won't you listen to my speech
843 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
another time tamar might have refused.

she might have had something to prove to the charming, vivid-eyed woman who had appeared from the snow. as it was tamar was relieved, and nodded eagerly at the suggestion. "there are paths around the canyon where hunting can be done." she slipped a bit in her hasty descent, pulling back sharply against fiadh's shoulder.

"i'm sorry," tamar whispered in shame. she tried to remember what her companion had said before. the mention of redhawk caldera piqued her interest, though she was not sure why. perhaps in passing she had heard the name.

"mereo is a military outpost. there are plebians and soldiers." she shook out her brilliant ruff under its covering of snow. "the imperator reigns over the soldier. the matrona is the same for the plebians." had she said too much? tamar was unsure.
Messages In This Thread
princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - January 31, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 01, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 02, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 02, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 05, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 11, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 18, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 23, 2022, 03:00 PM