Broken Boulder GPS me to the center of the earth
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; I only don't have him go because I have threads where he wandered north after this. I need to account for those, otherwise, he would have accepted here!

Those were things he wanted. In the simplest, most basic terms. Balto was gone. Dead. There was nothing to be gained from Ratio's continued jaunt. He would not find his lost friend in another, nor a companion of the like - there was no such thing. It was a fluke, his bitterness had convinced him of that. There was no longer anything to be found in his lonely wandering. Why was he hesitant?

"Fighter." he clarified. He could hunt but he was bred for fighting and that was his preference. 

This male. He liked him. He liked the way he spoke - so little. He was an imposing figure, not a wretch begging for help. Ratio didn't know the group he was referring to, perhaps there were some who did need help from those like him. He wasn't against that, either. Yet, there was a pang in him that asked him to keep walking. It was foolish at best, he felt that - he knew that. But it called him. 

"Do I need to accept right now?"
Messages In This Thread
GPS me to the center of the earth - by Ratio - February 16, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Prophet - February 17, 2022, 09:52 AM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Ratio - February 17, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Prophet - February 17, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Ratio - February 17, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Prophet - February 17, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Ratio - February 17, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Prophet - February 17, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Ratio - February 17, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Prophet - February 17, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Ratio - February 17, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Prophet - February 17, 2022, 08:45 PM
RE: GPS me to the center of the earth - by Ratio - February 17, 2022, 08:50 PM