Noctisardor Bypass any other phase
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Slowly, but surely, their plan began to come together. They would recruit women—no men—into their ranks. Sequoia had only ever been spurned by them, so why not go that route? In the next breath, however, Laurel was suggesting they go to Duskfire and call on Indra and Abel's father.

I will check with the nearby packs, but I won't go to Duskfire seeking their father specifically, least of all using Mahler's name. They know Druid, and they trust her, so they should trust me, too. It's been awhile since I've stretched my ambassador muscles, but I know they're still there. I'll see who else I can recruit while I'm out and about.

Funny how easy it was to slip into being a leader when there were no men around to make her feel silly about it. And no Wylla to take it the wrong way.

I'll leave at first light tomorrow. The three of you can stay here, lie low, and I'll be back with as many women as I can gather and hopefully some good news. Finding women this time of year might prove difficult, but perhaps if Sequoia could arrange something similar as Mahler had done for her, it would work. The promise of a place for children (sans the men, of course).

Laurel, you'll stay here and assess anybody who I send back. Druid and Witch, you can get the new recruits settled. Sequoia felt better and better about this the more she spoke of it. For the first time since she'd come back to the Teekon Wilds, she felt like she had purpose outside of being a mother (although that purpose continued to be her tip-top priority).
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
any other phase - by Sequoia - February 21, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 21, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 06:46 AM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 22, 2022, 09:06 AM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 22, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 22, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 22, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 23, 2022, 10:07 AM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 23, 2022, 01:03 PM