Redsand Canyon I wanna have control
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
He was apologizing and she shook her head, actively fighting back a soft whine and pushing it back down her throat. “It’s not your fault.” He was not the one forcing this choice on them. It wasn’t fair, not to her, and not to him… what was the Imperator’s motive? Demand a marriage? What if it felt apart because they rushed into things too fast at his own command? This was the life of soldiers… but that did not mean it was right. It was how he chose to run his ship; tradition or traditionalism meant very little to her.

Tradition had always screwed her over anyway.

He answered her question with another statement, one he had already said. She didn’t want to lose him either, but what were they trying to save if he didn’t think love was an eventual possibility? She knew that he was uncomfortable. It came easier to her, and she knew that… but she was a healer… learning how to express herself and listening to others describe their feelings was a part of her work so it was only natural.

And yet, she was not certain she knew how to answer that question either. “I think I’m starting to.” She admitted softly, her eyes softening further. She contemplated for a few more moments, her gaze finding her paws for a second before she looked back up. “Okay, so we get married then..? And we see where this goes... it doesn't have to change this. We can still take our time, get to know each other.” It didn't change their commitment to one another. She didn’t want to think about the possibility of their glass house shattering under them because of the Imperator’s hasty decree.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 22, 2022, 10:45 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 24, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 24, 2022, 11:18 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 25, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 25, 2022, 12:25 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 25, 2022, 12:41 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 25, 2022, 12:54 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 25, 2022, 01:16 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 25, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - March 07, 2022, 10:25 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 03:02 PM