Redsand Canyon I wanna have control
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The medicus had much to accomplish herself, a soft frown at the mention of rest having to wait. She felt much of the same way. She wanted to check in on the Lady Ruenna. He hummed as well at the mention of married housing. Married. It still sounded so weird to her, but she nodded regardless. “I can take a look at the housing when I go to check on the Matrona.” She offered lightly because she could handle that with her own tasks.

“After your morning patrol you should find time to lay down and rest a little.” She stated more firmly, speaking this time as a healer rather than a wife. Wife. God, that was so weird. “I am looking forward to it.” She loved the peace that washed over her in his presence, barring something like Germanicus’ influence in their relationship. “I will see you later?” She asked softly, nuzzling against his cheek and down his neck one last time. He had to get on his morning patrol, and she wanted to check in on the Matrona as well as start preparing her stores for springs. The budding was something that would be coming soon, which meant long and tedious hours building up her stores.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 22, 2022, 10:45 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 24, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 24, 2022, 11:18 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 25, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 25, 2022, 12:25 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 25, 2022, 12:41 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 25, 2022, 12:54 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - February 25, 2022, 01:16 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - February 25, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: I wanna have control - by Aquene - March 07, 2022, 10:25 AM
RE: I wanna have control - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 03:02 PM