Blackbeak Bluff Can you fly child?
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
723 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia sat in quiet study as the other wolf too looked out over the sea. His eyes matched it, though she tried not to start at them. She didn't wish to cause him unrest or get attacked and tossed from the cliffs. That wouldn't be a good day.

Amalia was of the opinion it was beautiful in it's artist waves. The way it touched the shore and flowed back out. The way creatures made it's home there. How it churned at times, but then too would stay calm. And the color, it was beautiful.

Amalia had never been around anything too dark. Her own life had been sheltered, idyllic even if you will. She knew that monsters lurked there, but to her they were stories, nightmares. Things parents told them to keep them behaving. They had never brushed against her. Even this wolf she was oblivious to the potential trouble they could wrought.

This is true. My mother used to speak to me of creatures beneath the waves that could pull you under. That the tide could take your footpaws and drown you.

She finally turned her gaze to his face a small smile around her muzzle. She sounds smart. I don't live here, I am just visiting. Though I think I will like to return to visit. It is calming here. Despite the danger.
Messages In This Thread
Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 26, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 28, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 28, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 29, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 06:56 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 30, 2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 07:51 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 30, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 08:13 PM