Redhawk Caldera i hit the sunday matinée
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The water hit his chest and slicked his sides and he felt it rolling up the his cheeks, slamming in to his nose, tasting it; forgetting to close his mouth because he was trying to suck in air to yell her name again. He could hear Teya screaming too, and maybe there was a crash as she dove in he couldn't tell, his heart was hammering in his chest.

Trying to keep his eye-level suspended above the water, at least. Water in his eyes, stinging; Reyes hadn't felt like this in years, but he hadn't gone near deep water like this either. At least it wasn't the ocean — the endless power of the sea sweeping her little body out to nowhere.

He saw Sorana bobbing pathetically. Almost there, gotta kick harder! Grab her somehow; she's so small what if she breaks? What if she sinks what if she's already —

Sorana, I'm almost there baby just hold on —!

Sinking, she's sinking!

Keep paddling I know its hard, I'm almost --!

No, she was already gone!

Reyes sucks in a furious breath and tries to dive and get a hold of her. His mouth fills with water and a sphere of air, once pocketed inside his muzzle, gurgles free and ascends beyond him; but he's got a hold of the little girl now and pulls to the surface. There's a ways to go before she's out of danger but he doesn't know which way is faster — the island or the other side?
Messages In This Thread
i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 15, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 15, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Teya - June 15, 2022, 09:48 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 17, 2022, 12:38 AM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 17, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Teya - June 17, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 17, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 20, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Teya - June 21, 2022, 07:51 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 28, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 28, 2022, 03:38 PM