The Sunspire Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph braced herself against the thin cool night air, breathing it in and letting it fill her lungs until she felt a little dizzy. It felt like courage, and she hummed lightly, slowly building up her throat to the words. "What could I wish for with you here?" Her laugh came out in a trail of huffs into the night and she fixed her gaze on the stars finding it somehow hard to look at the other wolf even as she spoke to her.

She did not know how to answer that question. But it felt easier to try under the blanket of tiny lights that dazzled and distracted. Her shoulders shrugged under the weight of them and her voice lowered. Not quite a whisper, but softer than her usual reckless confidence. "I wish for our paths to continue to cross even though I don't know what this path I'm on is or where it's going." Her eyes closed for a second, just a brief second as she took another light-headed breath, her heart pounding wildly in her chest as she tried to pretend it was the altitude. "I'm afraid because I know people change and I know I can't know or stop the future and what's coming." She smiled, letting the words settle a bit.

It felt darker than when they first ascended, it was darker from when they were on the plains earlier. And it felt like the stars shone brighter. "What about you Atka?" She wondered what this other wolf wanted, what she dreamt of.
Messages In This Thread
Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 20, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 22, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 23, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 24, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 24, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 25, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 26, 2022, 01:43 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 27, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 03:07 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 29, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 08:09 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 31, 2022, 10:41 AM