Ocean's Breath Plateau Tides Visit, Seasons Stay
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Private 
Heph smiled nodding her head. She was under the impression the white she wolf was more the stationary sorty while the wolf in front of her had taken on the role of wanderer so it was not surprising that they had not much crossed paths. "She's good friend and a good wolf to know if you're ever injured from your travels, though hopefully you'll get to know her under better circumstances." The rise of the plateau was a familiar sight, a feeling that washed over her setting her at ease. "This is Ocean's Breath Plateau."

@Greyfalcon just put this up while I remembered but no rush!
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
(August 12, 2023, 01:04 PM)Heph Wrote: Heph smiled nodding her head. She was under the impression the white she wolf was more the stationary sorty while the wolf in front of her had taken on the role of wanderer so it was not surprising that they had not much crossed paths. "She's good friend and a good wolf to know if you're ever injured from your travels, though hopefully you'll get to know her under better circumstances." The rise of the plateau was a familiar sight, a feeling that washed over her setting her at ease. "This is Ocean's Breath Plateau."

@Greyfalcon just put this up while I remembered but no rush!
Quote: thank you! My camping trip was fun! I’m always glad to be back home though. KoA bunks are murder on my back ngl. Also I love moon tides banner

She nodded, then turned to take in the scenery, “wow….” She thought to herself. “This place is beautiful!” Everything Heph had said was good advice to remember. “I agree.”
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph smiled, she had come to love Ocean's Breath Plateau, a home to return to and the place of her pack. So she was glad to hear someone else also saw the beauty in it. "Let me show you the view from the edge." It would be a hike to reach the top but the view of the sea and the ability to see past the forest and down the bay, possibly Gryfalcon's keep although it would be hard to glimpse even on a good idea.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
(August 16, 2023, 08:38 PM)Heph Wrote: Heph smiled, she had come to love Ocean's Breath Plateau, a home to return to and the place of her pack. So she was glad to hear someone else also saw the beauty in it. "Let me show you the view from the edge." It would be a hike to reach the top but the view of the sea and the ability to see past the forest and down the bay, possibly Gryfalcon's keep although it would be hard to glimpse even on a good idea.
Quote:I may be slow to reply because I came down with a horrible summer cold/sinus infection D: 
She looked at Heph, and nodded politely. She wasn’t always fond of edges of high places, so she would accompany her to a safe distance from the edge. She chuckled at herself, named after a bird who thrives on high cliffs, yet she would rather not traverse them. “Of course.”
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The journey up opened up to a wide expanse of ledge and the sound of the sea. Heph sidled up right to the edge, letting out a joyous shout before retreating back. "Sometimes you can see storms half a day away like this." The skies were clear then, but she remembered the torrential downpours earlier in the spring.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
(August 25, 2023, 05:47 PM)Heph Wrote: The journey up opened up to a wide expanse of ledge and the sound of the sea. Heph sidled up right to the edge, letting out a joyous shout before retreating back. "Sometimes you can see storms half a day away like this." The skies were clear then, but she remembered the torrential downpours earlier in the spring.
She slowly crept up, the view was beautiful, and the wind in her fur was magnificent! “Wow, this is beautiful, she said calmly, then turned to look at Heph with a gentle smile, “thank you.”

“So, where do we go next after this?” She asked, curious of what the pack grounds were like.
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph smiled, it was indeed. At the question her attention turned to the rest of the territory. "I can show you the rest of the territory if you'd like. After we can head to the southeastern border of the territory. From there it's a short way to Great Bear Wilderness and I can show you the direction to Deepwood Weald, Honeyed Pastures, or Neverwinter forest wherever you'd like to go." Heph began a slow trot, not wishing to keep the other wolf too long from her quest but happy to share the beauty of her home.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
(September 02, 2023, 10:50 AM)Heph Wrote: Heph smiled, it was indeed. At the question her attention turned to the rest of the territory. "I can show you the rest of the territory if you'd like. After we can head to the southeastern border of the territory. From there it's a short way to Great Bear Wilderness and I can show you the direction to Deepwood Weald, Honeyed Pastures, or Neverwinter forest wherever you'd like to go." Heph began a slow trot, not wishing to keep the other wolf too long from her quest but happy to share the beauty of her home.
“That would be wonderful, why thank you.” And followed.  She thought on this for a moment, honeyed pasture would be quickest, yet deep wood Weald would yield a slightly longer trip, and a higher chance of running into potential packmates. “Deepwood Weald would be great.”
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
They passed through the rest of the territory with little fanfare, though there were a few dens she did not enter into them and skirted a few of the more populated areas, she knew the wolves who had dug them and did not wish to intrude upon their homes or disturb whatever rest they may be finding. As they headed down the plateau she gently redirected her path towards the forest, breathing in the smell of sap and wood. "The Deepwood is to the southeast, if you reach the stone quarry in the southeast you can see Moonglow's territory from there." She offered, though Gry might be searching for recruits for Hljodrfell it might be nice to visit the other packs as well.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
(September 09, 2023, 01:47 PM)Heph Wrote: They passed through the rest of the territory with little fanfare, though there were a few dens she did not enter into them and skirted a few of the more populated areas, she knew the wolves who had dug them and did not wish to intrude upon their homes or disturb whatever rest they may be finding. As they headed down the plateau she gently redirected her path towards the forest, breathing in the smell of sap and wood. "The Deepwood is to the southeast, if you reach the stone quarry in the southeast you can see Moonglow's territory from there." She offered, though Gry might be searching for recruits for Hljodrfell it might be nice to visit the other packs as well.
She wagged her tail, in pleasure and thanks to Heph. “Thank you so much, you’ve been more than welcoming. I’ll always remember you.” She knew that the journey back would be a bit lonely, but she was used to this, and who know who she’ll find along the way…. She looked back with a gentle kind smile and a nod, then took off at a slow trot toward the southeast woods….
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph smiled, while she felt she had done little to warrant such praise, but she was glad to have a new friend. "Neither could I forget such a stunning face." Her voice was warm rather than teasing when she spoke next. "Safe journey and if you travel back this way then howl my way."