The Sunspire Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph sighed, listening. Her features changed and she felt her heart bubble and float in her chest like balloons, strings trailing in the wind. Wolves changed, all the time, their desires their thoughts even their dreams changed. And sometimes it was good and sometimes it was bad but the one thing one could not change was change itself. Smiling she moved her own head to brush up against Atka's neck and shoulder, comforting both herself and perhaps an attempt, maybe a clumsy one, to do so for the other wolf. "Change is natural, good even, wolves come and go." Her voice was sure as she spoke, after all behind her words was a deep belief.

She caught Atka's eyes. Her tail wagging slightly. There was, and luckily had not been any true ill-will between them. And the moments they had, the time they had spent traveling was special and wonderful. "And I will too. Treasure each moment. And even if I go I will return - if anything just to see your beautiful face." She meant it. Heph was almost sure she would at the very least return if she did not stay herself. There was so much world but she had decided to stay in these Teekon wilds. To gain a slight understanding of the lay of the land. She had a feeling that she could spend her entire life exploring them and thus she was sure their paths would cross again at the very least. And if she could settle in one greater place there was no reason she could not settle in a smaller. Hearts changed as well and Atka's companionship had already made its mark.

She smiled, a bit plaintive, but genuine as her voice tentatively reached out, unsure of her words, not quite having said anything similar before. It was a bit of a cliche but she thought it was just serious enough that she could say it with a hint towards joking even if she spoke the truth. "I don't want to cause you any hurt. You've far too good a heart to see it harmed."

Sorry for the late reply!
Messages In This Thread
Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 20, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 22, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 23, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 24, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 24, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 25, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 26, 2022, 01:43 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 27, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 03:07 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 29, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 08:09 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 31, 2022, 10:41 AM