Lion Head Mesa I want people to be afraid of how much they love me. [WP]
1 / 1 THREADS
95 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Can be skipped as needed.

Sorana let herself be led through the crowd by her mother; it was all she could do to steady her breathing. Here it didn't smell so much like horse blood, but the memory of it still filled her nose. Her legs still trembled. The fur on her face was damp. She ignored all the servants and guests they passed and wasn't sure she would be able to hold onto her composure if they stopped for any of them.

Including Lilitu. Sorana did not remember her; they had never met, or if they had, it had been when Sora was too young to recall. The woman flung herself at Teya and Sorana skittered a few steps away, tail curling to her underbelly. She looked sharply side-to-side, as if afraid someone would come to bring them back to the ghastly altar now that Lilitu had stopped them.

But none came, and when Sora found enough control to look back at Lilitu, it was to see tears in her eyes as well. Sora was naturally compassionate, but also terribly overwhelmed; she was crying with Lilitu without entirely understanding why, and her breath came in quick little gasps.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want people to be afraid of how much they love me. [WP] - by Sorana - September 20, 2022, 02:55 PM