Phoenix Maplewood [m]Burn it down
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

I have no idea where Sadey went. Perhaps it's simply she is grieving in her own way a small temporary normalcy she had.

Sadey eyed him with disgust and spat. Realizing immediately, or so she thought of what he was alluding too. He had gotten a taste of something that wasn't lust and it had send him reeling.

Why don't you just admit you were lonely Briggs! And heart sick.

She slammed her paw hard into the ground with a snarl. You forget that i know very well about grief and pain and heartache. Don't ya! Just admit that you want something or someone anything to care just a little bit about you. To give a fucking damn.

he tail lashed behind her and she rolled her eyes so hard it hurt as he changed the subject yet again. She snorted. It wasn't what she wanted. He was so far up the girls ass he couldn't realize he was hindering, not helping, but he was right about one thing, that he didn't have to say. IT wasn't any of her godsdamn business and she just needed to shut up. Why she even fucking care anyway. Who knew, not her. Stupid pack and stupid briggs. Making her fine that soft little part of her that wanted to be liked and loyal and unf gag even loved in some capacity. Damn them all.

So like a good loyal cowgirl she went with the change of topic. I suppose so. Don't want to stay in the river area. One cold as a witches tit. Two, well they have caches they may come back for and they have warriors back now. I don't look to find myself on the tail end of a toothy, clawed bastard.
Messages In This Thread
[m]Burn it down - by Sadey - October 15, 2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Burn it down - by Colt - October 17, 2022, 11:28 AM
RE: Burn it down - by Sadey - October 17, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Burn it down - by Colt - October 17, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: Burn it down - by Sadey - October 17, 2022, 11:58 AM
RE: [m]Burn it down - by Colt - October 17, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: [m]Burn it down - by Sadey - October 17, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: [m]Burn it down - by Colt - October 17, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: [m]Burn it down - by Sadey - October 17, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: [m]Burn it down - by Colt - October 17, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: [m]Burn it down - by Sadey - October 17, 2022, 08:21 PM