The Heartwood Bearer of News
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
She tipped her head, half in greeting and half in laughter to return his own when she finally realized that her path had managed to cross with one of the wolves she was looking for. "Greetings." Though the pelt on her back belied the truth of her words she spoke jokingly, surprisingly light and almost still stuck in her previous laughter. "I come bearing gifts, and news." Now that Dreven was there she took the time to let the pelt slide off her back trying to settle it gently but not wanting to mark it up too much with her teeth. She was not accustomed to carrying delicate things in her mouth.

She offered a small explanation for the things, he would find the antlers and skull when he dug up the rest of the cache. They would make a nice treat for Atka if they did not have a litter but if they did hopefully they would stave off some teething pains from the noses and paws of the parents since Heph had no plans to linger to help them care for pups. "A pelt would weigh me down in my travels I'm afraid. My hunting partner took part of the meat and I cached some for myself but the rest is in the hollow of a group of tightly packed trees east of here." She considered what Shey had told her and wondered what the wolf in front of her would find useful, waiting for his response as she sorted through her own thoughts. There was no reason to tell him of the personal quest Rodyn was on, but the information on Paleo, Mereo, and even Redtail Rise might be useful if the pair ever left the Heartwood.
Messages In This Thread
Bearer of News - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 05, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 06, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 09, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 16, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 16, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 20, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 22, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 26, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 26, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 30, 2022, 08:23 PM