The Heartwood Bearer of News
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph laughed the movement which shook her shoulders slid into a wide grin as she added, slightly suggestive. "Two might be better than one in that regard." Dreven seemed to take the appearance of the pelt in a stride although she supposed whether or not it would actually prove any use to him and Atka would be seen with time.

But the conversation quickly turned to the more pressing information she wanted to share, while she was unsure if it was the sort of thing he wished to know it was better that she find out than continue to seek out things of a similar ilk once she travelled north and return with little to show for it. While the idea that she would only have her own travels did not bother her she would like to remain on friendly terms with the little group that included mostly her, Atka, and now Dreven it seemed. "Nothing bad. I met a wolf who told me about a pack east of here called Redtail Rise and another who told me they attacked even outside of their own borders. Also east there are rumors of a pack called Mereo with a rather terrifying leader who sounds to be amassing a pack full of warriors but I haven't been there to confirm. And it seems just a little to the northwest of here a pack called Moonglow has settled, but since one of their members said they might attempt some trade they sound more friendly than anything." Her voice was slow more from trying to recall memories accurately than anything else but deliberate and she did not mince words.
Messages In This Thread
Bearer of News - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 05, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 06, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 09, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 16, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 16, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 20, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 22, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 26, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 26, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 30, 2022, 08:23 PM