Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
"Can we even break ground right now without breaking our footpaws?" Adylaide asked.

Not here, in the hills, Ulrich replied. Maybe back in the woods, where there's not as much snow build-up, and it's slightly warmer. But even then... maybe not. Still... He thought for a moment. If the ground is too hard to dig up, we might be able to bury any prey we kill in the snow, above ground. That would keep it fresh, if nothing else, though we'd have to check on it often, to be sure no animals had come and dug it up.

She wanted to know if the rivers wrapping around this land would be cause for flooding. He hummed as he thought about it. It might be, yes, especially in the rainier seasons. We may have to have two dens--one here in the hills and one back down in the woods. This way if the rivers ever do flood we can simply move up here. The hills will give us height, as well as act as barriers to the floodwaters. I don't imagine it would flood so much as to cover the hilltops.

Ulrich looked at Adylaide, studying her face. A small smile played at his mouth. Where did you learn all these good questions? he asked. Was this sort of thing taught to you in your princess lessons?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 30, 2022, 07:46 PM