Hideaway Strath And when you come close, I just tremble
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 
set directly after the return of Arashi/Adlartok! 

As soon as Arashi and Fury had spoken, he sought out their shared den. There, he would find @Sovereign, marred and weary. 

Sovereign- The word came in a breath, mouth near gaping at the sight of her. Quickly, the man rushed within the den and settled close, nudging her cheek gently.

There was a moment of his comfort and warmth, but soon it bubbled into anger. Not towards the child, but to those who had harmed her.

You will not be leaving this den unaccompanied... not until your mother and I decide otherwise, He told her, voice stern and unchanging. Wherever you go, I, your mother.. or someone else— I don't care who, so long as they are competent, must be with you. That was most of Hildibrandr though, wasn't it?

Messages In This Thread
And when you come close, I just tremble - by Arashi - January 12, 2023, 05:17 PM
RE: And when you come close, I just tremble - by Sovereign - January 12, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: And when you come close, I just tremble - by Arashi - January 12, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: And when you come close, I just tremble - by Sovereign - January 12, 2023, 10:27 PM