Two Rivers Isle But you can't blame me for trying
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich relaxed a little when she ducked her head in respect of him. So she wasn't here to steal food or bother anyone, unless she was being tricky about it. But he had not yet met anyone who had come to the borders in the hopes of hurting himself or anyone else on the Isle, and he had no real reason to mistrust her. Adylaide would probably tell him he was being prejudice or something. He supposed he was.

Still, he blinked in surprise at her request. A coyote wanted to join a wolf pack? Well... This was a first. He blinked a few times in quick succession, a sign of surprise, and sat down. Well... he said, thinking. There was no reason not to let her join as long as she was willing to work. And wasn't the Isle a home for misfits? It seemed so, anyway. Perhaps she'd fit right in.

He tried to remember his speech about this place, and all the things she needed to know. My name is Ulrich. My wife is Adylaide, and we run the pack together. However, the Isle is a democracy. Any big decisions are made with a majority vote, and Adylaide or I would only have final say if there was a tie. Everyone will be expected to hunt, and to fight in defense of the Isle and its members if necessary, but other than that, every member is free to do whatever they like, provided they have some kind of job within the pack. He paused, thinking. We do not tolerate in-fighting, harming each other, lying, stealing, or any other such things. Doing these will get you in trouble, but you will have the chance to work your way back into the good graces of the Isle. Those who continue to break the rules will be exiled. Another pause. And, mainly, we stick to ourselves.

Will that do? he asked, and smiled at her for the first time.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 11:06 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 11:39 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 26, 2023, 12:29 AM