Hushed Willows
Lead Singer
the weeping prophet
105 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Evander.

Evander.

What would he do without Evander?

He had never said the words like Ophelia had said them to him. I love you, he heard her again, as though she were still here, whispering in his ear. I love you, I love you.

But as Evander's hum rose with the rhythm of his paws against the ground, he heard the words spoken again, just in a different way. And his paws somehow felt lighter. Not quite as though he could touch the sun with them. But light enough he could put that second step down.

He offered nothing beyond the second verse.

Nothing, beyond his quiet voice, as Evander's hum still warmed the night.

I want to leave, Evander.
Messages In This Thread
teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:25 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:32 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:50 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 11:21 PM