Moonspear Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
Moonspear
Councilor*
559 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
I have high hopes that they get such an awesome friendship, but we will see. He can be grating lol

Alaric was oblivious at the moment to the wolf behind him, until her heard her distinct tones of outrage, horror and absolute panic. She was always fun to listen to when he pressed the envelope. He turned with a grin, and bounded over the cracks and valleys back towards her. Green eyes laughing slightly.

He managed to get to her without too much slippage, though there were a few times it got a little hairy and his foot windmilled in dead air for brief seconds, but he always righted himself. He got neck to her and smooshed a paw to her head with a gentle brush.

Hiya KEEN! I knew you cared. He teased, his tail weaving behind him. Paws tap tapping at the ground in front of him.

It's not a death wish, par say......just there's such a feeling from that danger. I can't even explain it. he sighed happily. ANd looked her over. 

Whatcha doing?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see - by Alaric - March 09, 2023, 07:37 PM