The Sentinels Meeting in Moonlight
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph grinned, she was glad that the initial irritation had faded away to some sense of humor. While she would not change much for anyone she always appreciated when those around her played along with her games. "Anytime for good company like you." There was a wink accompanied by her words but she had genuinely enjoyed the time spent. Though she no longer lacked for wolves to share her time with now that she was part of a pack she still would take the time to meet new faces and share words in those brief flashes of contact that brightened her days and nights.

Realizing she had not introduced herself she let out a short chuckle at her own manners before answering honestly, tone genuine and wide. "My name is Heph, if you call at Moontide's borders we trade in furs and meat and sometimes more depending on what is needed and if I'm not off being a vagabond I'll likely be there." While she could not invite him within their lands she felt confident that Moontide would be willing to meet traders who respected their boundaries, or hoped so anyways so that she could avoid an earful from Samani or Rodyn or whatever else they decided.

She also did not know his name was found herself curious. "Might I know your moniker as well?" Her tone was light and moved upwards to indicate the question but lacked the force behind it to make it anything more than a question. The air of moonlight and darkness before the sunrise gave the entire meeting a mystique that she was willing to ruin for her own curiosity but would not be sad to see maintained.
Messages In This Thread
Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 17, 2023, 10:22 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 18, 2023, 01:39 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 18, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 18, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 19, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 21, 2023, 04:48 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 21, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 21, 2023, 10:53 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 22, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 22, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 23, 2023, 11:24 AM