Stavanger Bay As the Tide Returns
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph grinned taking it all in gladly. She had always resolved, in some way, to try and seek out Atka once again but as time stretched on and she knew how wolves had a way of moving from one to the next she had doubted her own ability to do that. But if they had both settled in packs nearby then their chances of crossing paths again and again remained. And though she had decided to settle on the plateau with Moontide that could not replace a good friend once had regained in company. That the forsaken had disbanded and even with the return of Alduin was interesting news to her, but her memories of the large black wolf who had met her on those borders when she was still fresh to the wilds were rather neutral. She had not much cared for him one way or the other unlike some of the other wolves she had come across.

Nodding her head she laughed and responded. "I did on both accounts funny enough! A friend of mine and his wife decided to form a pack just west of here on the coast that would welcome even lazy no-good rogues like myself." There was a glint in her eyes and she kept speaking, words running over themselves "But Moontide plans to build plenty of friendships near and far so I'll be able to run around and maybe come visit you and see how Dreven's holding up." Her tone was joking, light, diffuse with laughter that sparked from seeing Atka after a period of absence, but she was glad to have found a place in Moontide, glad to have friends and a leader who carved a place for her in their pack that would suit her well.
Messages In This Thread
As the Tide Returns - by Heph - March 24, 2023, 10:26 PM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Aqillutaq - March 30, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Heph - March 30, 2023, 01:08 PM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Aqillutaq - April 03, 2023, 05:00 AM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Heph - April 03, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Aqillutaq - April 08, 2023, 06:34 PM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Heph - April 09, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Aqillutaq - April 21, 2023, 06:32 PM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Heph - April 22, 2023, 06:06 PM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Aqillutaq - April 27, 2023, 03:00 AM
RE: As the Tide Returns - by Heph - April 27, 2023, 11:25 AM