Razorback Ridge when the stars collide
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He didn't like it—letting her fight those bastards. But he knew she needed this. After everything they had done, she needed to be the one to end their lives. Kallik would have to just stand back and let her do what she needed to do. All right, he said after a few moments. I do not like it but I understand. Hopefully they would never see them again and Kallik wouldn't have to sit by and watch Aquene fight. 

It is your blood too, coming from your wound, he told her. He could easily tell the difference between the hare's blood and hers and there was a mixture matted into her fur. She said she would always be right there with him, and he believed her. And I will always be here with you, he promised in return. He managed a small, amused sound at her words. I would not want to be stuck with anyone else. And you are everything; you could never be nothing. She was kind and beautiful and he was never letting her go. 

I have never seen her so...sad. I am sure she could use your kindness right now. And I am sure she has many questions for you too. He hated that Aquene had been alone and injured, unable to treat her wounds properly. He stopped cleaning her fur to nuzzle into her neck and draw in her scent. I think that should be the first thing you do once you feel up to traveling again. Until then, I will stay with you and make sure you have food. No matter how she was feeling, he wanted her to rest. He also wanted to get another meal into her before she tried to travel again.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 11:22 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 22, 2023, 09:21 AM